SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation (MB21) to Consume FM Budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

is there any way Material Reservation (MB21) can reserver / Consume budget from Funds Management ?

my requirement is to consume budget from FM once reservation doc is created ,

so it don't need to consume budget again at good issue.

is there any exit or badi to do this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible, if your SAP release is later than 6.03. After this release, integration is possible, but even then budget is not consumed on the event of creation: you have to execute special program RFFMRP_MAT_RESERVATION. For more info, please, consult OSS note 1321375 - Materials Reservation MM and Funds Management

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible, if your SAP release is later than 6.03. After this release, integration is possible, but even then budget is not consumed on the event of creation: you have to execute special program RFFMRP_MAT_RESERVATION. For more info, please, consult OSS note 1321375 - Materials Reservation MM and Funds Management

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli ,

thanks  for your reply ,

so just to be clear , after i created reservation in mb21 and got the reservation number,

i need to run program RFFMRP_MAT_RESERVATION -> fill reservation parameter and click execute, and the budget will be consumed ?

and this will automatically set budget not consumed in good issue ?

cause it will be twice if didn't.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly. The program will create commitment, which will be consumed by goods issue; so, no double consumption. But, the program itself is not enough: you have to activate business function in order to integrate MM reservations. Please, read the note I sent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay . i got it..

thanks Eli ,