Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to create the part's controls

0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have SAP HANA Studio - Revision installed (Failed to create the part's controls), I have SAP GUI 7.30 patch 10 installed. Yet when I try to debug an ABAP program or open SAP GUI window from SAP HANA studio, I get 'Failed to create the part's controls' error in SAP HANA studio. I have repeatedly reinstalled SAP HANA studio, did not help.

Do you have any idea, what could be the reason and how to fix it?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

the problem is fixed with the latest ADT version 2.31.5 which you find on the updatesite now.

Regards,

Thomas.

4 REPLIES 4

ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

the problem is fixed with the latest ADT version 2.31.5 which you find on the updatesite now.

Regards,

Thomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am getting the same error while trying to open the Information views using my HANA Studio of SPS10 version.I have updated my java jre to 1.7 and even updated my ADT version as well to 2.44.1.

Below is the screen shot. Any thoughts.

Kind Regards,

Balaji

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I know this is an old post, but try to restart the eclipse. I faced the same problem but it was solved after i restarted the eclipse.

Regards,

Satya.

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

can you please tell me how did you solved this problem I am also facing the same Issue.

Regards

Rahul