cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info type 0008 Previous values nullified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i am facing a problem with IT0008.  3 records are there for an employee in IT0008.  out of them for one record all the wagetypes values are nullified. all my wagetypes are indirect valuation.  I have checked all the wage type catalog steps including Basic pay related Configuration.  I have not got any clue out of that.  Can any one help me in this regard. 

Thanks,

Aruna

SAP-HR Functional Consultant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

can you specify what you want to do in the IT 0008 and give screen shots too.

can you specify the start date and end dates of the the records.

after bdc upload 01.04.2014 on-wards every thing is ok and payroll running successfully right. before the date 01.04.2014 record is with 0 values. before that record what is the values ? if those values are correct and no need to change any thing, then delete the middle screen then last record end date will change to 31.03.2014 and if you run the retro old values will come in the payroll.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Rajesh could you get back to me with any idea. (Reg It0008)

Thanks,

Aruna

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You said You have three records out of which one got nullified There is change option you can always use that to keep original data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh Kumar,

thanks for getting back to me. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Rajesh,

Actually middle record is been nullified.  pls. get back to me with new idea.

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the IT 0008 log for the employee in S_AHR_61016380, you may get a clue that changed date and changed by based on that you can find out the root cause.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Kedar,  thanks for the idea.

Aruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Are you done any master data change ? like copy of IT 0008 and changed any wage types amount ?

if nothing done and is it coming automatically ?

Is that record zero values are of same period with values in the wage types? if it so then you can delete the zero value record.

if need any help come up with examples or screen shots it is more helpful to suggest you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Praneeth,

Users have changed IT 8  w.e.f 01.04.2014 bcoz of some change in pay structure of some of employees.  how ever they have uploaded the values through bdc variant.  i came to know that.  after that they are reporting previous records are showing 0  values all the wage types are IndValuation.  they are worrying about when they go for retrocalculation, it could be a big problem.  but it is running payroll with the current changed values for further payroll periods.  Thats the problem Praneeth.  Actually i am busy with another issues which should be done before this pay period, thats why i was too late to respond to you.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

Thanks for the efforts.  I'll get back to u shortly with all the screens.

Aruna