cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRFPlus integration with SAP Business Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing SAP Granter Management process wherein we are implementing an approval process.

There are 3 steps in it Applicant,APprover1,Approver2(Final Approver).

We are implementing the process using SAP Business Workflow while the routing part will be done by SAP BRFPlus.

The routing logic is based on the monetory rules like

If its 300,then should be routed to Approver A,

If its 400,then should be routed to  Approver B and so on.And the conditions are around 10

I created one decision table with 2 fields amount and approver and incorporatedit into a rule.Will it suffice or need to use Decision expression or something?

I studied the BRFPlus and Workflow integration blogs like the ones mentioned below but could not find how can not find what needs to be implemented for the requirement,please help me,thanks in advance

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90109a53-d63e-2f10-1eb8-dd45a1559...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b010f8b3-4a1f-2e10-5a8d-944c433b2...

QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&58987080854621

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a decision table with 2 fields one input and the other one as output.

Input is type Amount while the Output is type Text.

But now I am getting the following error while activating the decision table

Decision_Table(Expression) : No unit or currency specified Display Related Object (Detail)

Can you please guide me on how to solve this error?

Thanks in advance

Dhivya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to pass the currency also when we use the amount. Without currency we cant manipulate the amount.

Have a good day.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhivya,

Thanks a lot for the valuable reply.

How to pass a currency ?Please guide me.

Also,considering the requirement,is using decision table only the correct solution ir need to use some decision tree as well?

Highly appreciate your response

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi,

the following screenshot should resemble your scenario

When you take a look at the value of the first column (using direct value input) you willl see that the currency field that is obligatory for a data element of type amount is empty

So the solution of your problem is to specify an amount in this field as shown in the following screenshot:

After that you can activate the decision table without problems

When the comparison of the input value (here CURRENCY_INPUT) and the decision table column is done and the currencies do match BRF+ executes a currency conversion based on the customizing in your system.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christian for the correct answer.

I have created a rule wherein the decision tabel will be executed unconditionally.

The function works as expected once simulated.

Now need to use the function id into sap business workflow..

The workflow has 3 steps

Applicant-Approver1-Approver2(Final)

Where exactly do I need to add this brfplus function id in workflow and in which step?

Do I need to map some variable too?Please tell me how

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi,

please take a look at the following document:

That should help you with the integration of BRF+ into a workflow

BR

Christian

Answers (0)