SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-02/FB50/FBCJ/FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any please suggest..

How to restrict non editable status for Fund/FC/CI in the transaction codes F-02/FB50/FBCJ which are coming automatically through FM DERIVATION, use should able to change these FM masters, I checked FM configuration field status groups but there is no option for display.

Regards,

Upendar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't quite understand. Do you want the user to be able to change FM assignment coming from FMDERIVE or the opposite - you don't want them to change it?

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't quite understand. Do you want the user to be able to change FM assignment coming from FMDERIVE or the opposite - you don't want them to change it?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

User should not change FM assignment coming from FMDERIVE, this is what requirement

At present there is option for user to change assignments to DUMMY and post the document .... which should not happen

Regards

Upendar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can set the option in FMDERIVE to 'overwrite', so every value, even if entered manually, would be overwritten by FMDERIVE rule. Alternatively, it is a question of field status group: you can suppress these fields for all accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply

It is working based on option in FMDERIVE to 'overwrite'

Regards,

Upendar