cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time B2 cluster audit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The March Time B2 cluster was deleted for a few employees at my client for September of this year.

I ran an audit using SM20 of anyone who used program RPUP2D00 and RPUP2D10,

it does not seem to be the cause. The other possible cause of the missing B2 cluster is how someone

ran time evaluation. How do I do an audit on who changed the b2 cluster. PT66 displays the

the last person only, I need a history, any suggestions?

Thanks

Sajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajan,

did you check if the Cluster B2 of database table PCL2 was archived for this few employees with Transaction PU22 or Report RPUARTX0? In this case you can use the Option Display archived in Transaction PT_CLSTB2 - Show (Cluster B2) to show the old results.

Otherwise may be somebody edited/deleted the Cluster from the database PCL2 manually. Please check if SE16N or and other report was used to delete the time evaluation for these employees.

It is also possible, that somebody changed infotype 0007 (Planned Working Time) for this few employees to "0 - no time Evaluation", so a retroactive accounting date was set in infotype 0003 and next time evaluation started a retroactive accounting which deleted the time evaluation. Check the changes of the infotypes 0003 and 0007 with report  RPUAUD00 for the PN of the employees.

Greetz

Andy