SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-commitments: budget not returned to the budget line

renfeproyectoau
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I would like some de-commitments not return to the budget line. That means that the available amount for a budget line should not be increased after this process. Is there any difference of treatment between transaction codes FMMC and FMYC_VA? any idea about how could I do it?

Ragards,

Daniel

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reduced commitment = reduced consumption = increased available budget. You can run a report for decreased commitments and reduce your budget accordingly, but there is no automatic process for this. For example, in one of my projects, we have developed a process which would look for de-commitments and decrease the budget on a daily job for certain fund sources.

As for your second question, please, read the documentation available for these transactions.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

You are saying to run a repor to reduce the available amount of a commitment and reduce the budget accordingly. Which one?. The develop you are talking about is what I am looking for. Some funds should increase the available amount and for other their amounts should be lost.

Regarding to all this topic we are talking about I do not see any diffrence between FMMC and FMYC_VA.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, the report won't reduce it. You can run a report to see what amount should be reduced

Development, I was talking about, basically was going through FMIOI table to see the de-commitments, was summing them up and creating a budgetary document to decrease the budget.