cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client stuck with PXA_NO_FREE_SPACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

we are doing client copy from 800 to 200 we have created client 200 and logged in from 200 and select source as 800 and client copy started but it stuck with no space it throughs error like

No PXA storage space available at the moment. PXA_NO_FREE_SPACE

No memory available for 4096 bytes in the shared object memory. SYSTEM_No_SHM_MEMORY

i am very new to MSSQL10.50.1702 where to change the parameter like oracle where is initSID.ORA file in MSSQL10.50.1702 which file should be backup before doing any activity in MSSQL 10.50.1702 at database level if something went wrong we can revert back

which are spfile in MSSQL kindly letme know the location also

Thanks In advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra

1. Just do the full restart system and then retry the same

2. Pls check the virtual memory settings? what your are define the virtual memory setting may be low

3. On your system have you define the 70% of memory application & 30% for DB. you can define the 30% DB memory parameters in MS Sql MMC

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

my virtual memory is auto defined by system managed space it is 39533mb so let me know and after stuck i changed my abap/buffersize was 300000 i changed to 600000 recommanded by some one and i applied the same i restart the client copy but it started from begin

how to resume client copy from where it got stucked when i again use tcode scc3 it again start from again  from start let me know how we can resume from it got stucked 

need valuable suggestion from all

Regards

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your valuable suggestion my client copy running i tried this let you know the result

when i restart the client copy it asked the check box restart mode and i had not selected the check box and it started from start

kindly suggest any parameter which i need to change of it  got stuck again

Regards

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are performing the client copy in Source client(in your case either 000 or 800 client) you can use the transaction  code ST02 to check the over all memory & buffer values based on that you can increase the values

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks once again for your suggestion i follow this if i got stuck this time

Regards

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Please double up existing value of abap/buffersize , take SAP restart and perform client copy again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori