cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The material does not exist or is not activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In QAS . I've do reinit (New fill up the table for 2LIS_02_SCL)

When I run the init I received this error message . The material $$$$$ does not exits or is not activated.

I did check all of material do not exits in material master data 0MATERIAL,(in SAP BI) / in table MARA/MARC in ECC QAS .

In PRD I do not have this issues, but still the material do not exits in MARA/MARC in ECC PRD.

Someone could give me some clue what happen here.

Thanks

Regards

Edi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

about material you need to check with SAP MM Team who have access to ECC Qua.

Above material might deleted as per their needs but it may exist partially at abck end  tables.

Take SAP MM consultant help and delete mention material or activate it properly if exist.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm still having this issues,

Here some more detail again, the issues when I loads into PSA it's showed the error due to

The material no. exist in transaction table (EKPO) not in master data table. (MARA)

I can;t do filtering in infopackage level.

This is related to deletion indicator=L  from ECC and from datasource it's using ROCANCEL=R.

A question,

How that I need to filter to exclude this record which ROCANCEL=R

Rgds

Edi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Raman is correct.... Ask the MM consultant to check the material in ECC Quality system. They should be able to activate the material.

Then try init again. 

Regards,

Amit

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edi

There are chances that in QA system, archiving is done in to increase space or improve performance.

If you get in touch with your MM functional consultants, they would give you a clear idea on what exactly happened in your QA system.

Please do a search in SCN and close this thread. There are lot of thread talking about the same issue.

Regards

Karthik