cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delta with 3FI_GL_xx_TT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

we are using the new FI-GL extractors (3FI_GL_xx_TT) in delta process "ADDD like 'ADD' but via Delta Queue".

When we run the extractor in FULL (F) mode we get new records like you can see in the following picture (Example based on "3FI_GL_0L_TT"):

So, everything is fine.

If we try to use the delta process we do not get new records in update mode "D" although the extraction runs successful everytime without aborting or any error messages. The init of the delta process ("C") is also successful (We get records):

Maybe someone of you have an idea why the delta run ("D") does not deliver any new records although the FULL run ("F") does.

In advance thanks for any help!

fjm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

colhci1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I got the solution of this problem with the application of the note

2714599 - DataSource 3FI_GL_xx_TT extracts no data in delta mode

Reproducing the Issue

Runing a delta infopackage or DTP from the subscriber side, 0 record returns even there's new created or changed data in the source system.

Please take a look.

FC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the above given problem the following new SAP Note "2107854" was created and is now available. This SAP Note fix the Problem within Delta process "ADDD" for non BW-Systems.

Thanks a lot to the SAP Support!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Florian,

we are facing a similar issue ... and are having issues to open the sapnote you mentioned. Is it possible to share the content of this note?

thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the content:

2107854 - BW-BCT: Delta extraction of 3FI_GL_xx_TT (ADDD) with interface to external system (not a BW system)

Symptom

You use an SAP-licensed data extraction interface (for example, Xtract IS for Microsoft BI) to extract data to a non-BW system. Despite valid initialization, no totals records are written to the delta queue RSA7, so the 3FI_GL_xx_TT totals extractors do not deliver any data in ADDD delta mode.

Other terms

Xtract NewGL extractor 3FI_GL_* totals delta ADDD General Ledger Accounting (new)

Reason and Prerequisites

Program error

Solution

Implement the attached corrections.

Sap Note is available within SAP OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. Will post a sapnote for our issue, similar but not the same. Also using Theobald to feed non-BW system.

thomas_kpp2
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Did you find solution to this topic? currently I'm facing the same problem.

Hope you can share a hint.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

we created a ticket within the SAP Help Center. I will post the given knowledge here asap.

Best Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Tell us which is your leading ledger? If you are trying to extract from the leading ledger then you shoild use 0FI_GL_10.

The 3FI_GL_0L_TT you mentioned is for the non-leading ledger.

BR,

Shreesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreesh,

In my case, it happens with parallel ledgers.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreesh,

sorry for my late answer. I was out of office the last days:

0L is our Leading ledger (We also using parallel ledger):

But the issue with missing delta occurs on all 3FI_GL_XX_TT data sources.

We activated and used "0FI_GL_10" data source in the past (Last run july 2014). Now we started delta run and get no new records ---> Same problem.

Hi Gerardo,

do you use "0FI_GL_10" data source and do you get records in delta mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Yes, I have activated 0FI_GL_10 for leading ledger and delta mode is working correctly.

3FI_GL_XX_TT: with full load I get new records, with delta mode I get 0 records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerado,

what does mean "activated 0FI_GL_10 for leading ledger"? Is there a possiblity to maintain which leader can be extracted with 0FI_GL_10 or does this data source only contains the data for the leading ledger?

Furthermore the current timestamp is wrong for 0FI_GL_10:

We didn't extract at this time and after we ran the extraction the timestamp doesn't changed ?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

0FI_GL_10 extracts only records from the leading ledger, for all other ledgers we need to create corresponding datasources: 3FI_GL_XX_TT ( XX = Non-leading ledger )

I have no problem with leading ledger datasource 0FI_GL_10, but I didn't activated 3FI_GL_0L_TT. This is the difference with your solution, and I think when you activate 3FI_GL_0L_TT, 0FI_GL_10 stopped getting data.

Anyway there still a problem because 3FI_GL_XX_TT datasources should get delta records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge!

We will check this by deleting the activated data source within TCODE "RSA6" and re-initialize "0FI_GL_10" for delta update.

Mabye you can also answer my follow-up question:

3FI_GL_0L_TT   =     0FI_GL_10

3FI_GL_0L_SI    =     ?

Which data source is the counterpart for data source "3FI_GL_0L_SI"?

We would clean the system completely. Thats means we also want to replace the data source "3FI_GL_0L_SI" by the corresponding "0FI_GL_*" to delete all "3FI_GL_0L_*" data sources.

To your problem:

Do you receive new items within Full mode? Which update process do you use?

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use:

for main ledger (0L)

0FI_GL_10 to load into 0FIGL_O10/C10.

0FI_GL_14 to load into 0FIGL_O14/C14.

for paralell ledger (N1):

3FI_GL_N1_TT to load into 0FIGL_O10/C10.

3FI_GL_N1_S1 to load into 0FIGL_O14/C14.

Everything works ok.

Regards, Leszek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leslaw,

Which delta process did you set on tx FAGLBW03?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

3FI_GL_0L_SI

= 0FI_GL_14

I get new record with full loads, I use AIED but I'm changing to ADDD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

same on other side:

We changed from ADDD to AIED and back but no data within Delta update mode. Within full everything works correct ...

Can you check the timestamp within RSA7 for the corresponding data source? Is the timestamp updated when you run a Delta load?

To all:

Can someone explain how we can deactivate 3FI_GL_0L_TT correctlly? It is sufficent to delete the data source in RSA6?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we deleted"3FI_GL_0L_**" within TCODE "RSA6" and delete the Queues within TCODE "RSA7". When I now take a look at TCODE "FAGLBW03" I see the following Picture:

Is this correct or do we have to delete the item "3FI_GL_0L_**" like described in the following thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2017992

Gerardo, can you post a Picture of your TCODE "FAGLBW03"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

We found two SAP Notes:

Are These notes helpfull?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

We checked different Solutions but everytime we have the same Situation:

Working correct (Delta records in Delta process):

3FI_GL_XX_SI

0FI_GL_14

For "3FI_GL_0L_SI" we also get Delta records althrough some People say that this data source should not be used for leading ledger ("0L" is our leading ledger). But SAP told yes:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/be/928f40f5767d17e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Use

This DataSource extracts the totals records from a specified ledger in new General Ledger Accounting. This ledger may be the leading ledger or any other ledger.

Working incorrect (No Delta records in Delta process):

3FI_GL_XX_TT

0FI_GL_10

Slowly I am very depressed SAP ticket is still open ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the last test today we discovered a strange thing:

Taking a look into our PSTA table (the table were the extracted data will be saved) we saw that the column "TIMESTAMP" is set wrong:

"0FI_GL_14" is okay (Filled column "TIMESTAMP") but "0FI_GL_10" is wrong (Contains "0") Same for "3FI_GL_XX_TT" (Wrong) and "3FI_GL_XX_SI" (Correct).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we checked also the Timestamp within SAP (TCODE "RSA3"). And here we do see the same for column "TIMESTAMP":

0FI_GL_10:

0FI_GL_14:

For "0FI_GL_14" the timestamp column is filled but for "0FI_GL_10" not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for posting so much replys but we furthermore try to locate the Problem and sharing the new Information to you:

We re-init the data sources "0FI_GL_10" and "0FI_GL_14":

- C-Load

- D-Load

After that we checked the Jobs within SAP (TCODE "SM37") and we found one new Thing:

C-Load:

Within init run both data sources deliver correct data. Like you can see on the given Pictures different "customer enhancements" were called:

D-Load:

Taking a look within the log of the detla Jobs the "customer enhancements" are only called by the data source "0FI_GL_14" but not for data source "0FI_GL_10":

Could this be the Problem? Why does this happened?

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Could you please clarify the below points

Why are you using ADDD as delta process or FI totals table related data soruces?

Whats the delta pointer that you are using?

Whats the safety interval set for this data source?

In your case try to change the delta process from ADDD and AIED( After-images with Deletion Flag via Extractor) will solve you issue. Try this option and update me the status.

Set the delta pointer as TIMESTMP and safety interval as 3600 secs( depends on your buiness need)

Note: ALL the FI data sources works on TIME STAMP Mechanism. and Delta process used is AIE or AIED.

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so here the current status:

@ Ramanjaneyulu: Your method doesn't fix the problem but thanks a lot for your input!

@ Prashanth: We switch the delta process to AIED but currently we have some problems that the changes from our master development client were not transport to the the test development client. The SAP gurus working on this issue. Hope this will be fixed asap and we can give you a positive reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bad news:

We changed the delta process to "AIED":

We re-installed and activate "3FI_GL_0L_TT". Data source can be selected within Theobald XtractIS (Xtract IS - Theobald Software GmbH). Init delivers the correct amount of items and sums fit to different existing SAP customer reports. Furtermore data source is visible with status green within RSA7.

Safety interval is the defaul value (No specififc settings for "3FI_GL_0L_TT"):

Within IMG (SPRO) evething seems to set-up correctly but maybe a wrong settings within IMG is the problem?!:

Table "FAGLFLEXT" is filled (also column "TIME STAMP"):

Extract stucture and extractor is avtivated (TCODE "RSA2"):

Created two document postings with TCODE "FB03". Posted values are effected directly within SAP when calling different SAP reports. Waiting 1 1/2 hours and start delta extraction but no records were extracted

I am despair ..

Are there any dependencies to the Line Items DataSource "3FI_GL_0L_SI" (Sequence of extraction e.g.)? How can I check that the new created documents are contained within table "FAGLFLEXT"? How can I check if the delta pointer is TIMESTMP?

I hope someone can help us to find the source of the problem.

BR

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

Within ROOSOURCE table delta pointer settings are avialable:

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your data source was visible at source side RSA7?

After the new record creation/changed the existing record  wait 2 to 3 hours and later you can check delta records.

Even you can directly check at RSA7(source) against to your data source in total column. it will shows the delta records count.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu,

many thanks for your answer!

Taking a look within RSA7 shows the corresponding data source but with "0" in column "Total":

The "time safety interval" of 2 to 3 hours should not be the problem. Delta records should now be available (The extraction runs on our test system every 15 minuten) but there are no delta records:

Like you can see on the first given picture of this thread new records in FULL mode are extracted between 4:30 and 4:45 AM. That means that this records should now be already available within delta mode but there are no new records:

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this note - 1153944.

Mean while on google please search by using search term

"3FI_GL_0L_TT is pulling zero records to BW".

You may get helpful information about delta set up of above data sources.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your post

We checked the given steps of SAP Note "1153944" and all steps under ...

"2. Steps that have to be executed if one of the new datasources is going to be

used"

... are correct implemented (Change elements, created data elements, TCODE "FAGLBW03"):

Also table " FAGLFLEXT" contains data. We think if there is something wrong within settings also the update mode "FULL" should not work correctly.

Is there anything wrong or should we check something in the context of "RSA7" and "SMQ1"? It seems that there are no delta records available. Is there anything needed like a job control scheduling or something?

Are there any conflicts with other data sources like "0FI_GL_11" (e.g. order of extraction etc.)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no job scheduling like LO data sources at source side.

Do one thing. Delete your init and again do the reinit without data transfer.

Later at source side you can create new record.

After some time you can check at RSA7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will do and give you a reply tomorrow. Thanks for your continuing help!