cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know SI_LAST_RUN_TIME property returns the last run time of reports. But for few reports this property is not available while executing the query.

Is there any other query available to list out the last run time of all the reports

Anyone help me on this

Regards,

kavitha S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

As far as I know there is no other property to list the SI_LAST_RUN_TIME of the report.

There can be two scenarios why you have the above property missing for your reports:

- Your reports are never scheduled.

- Your reports are migrated from some other environment.

The second scenario might be because:

- Whenever you import report objects with instances, the import wizard will strip report object properties like si_last_successful_instance_id and si_last_run_time.

The solution is to schedule at least 1 new successful instance of the imported report objects,this will repopulate those missing properties of the report object inside the CMS system DB.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rajarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajarsh,

Thanks for your Response

I tried both the scenarios. Even then I am having the same issue.

Is there any other way to solve this

Regards,

kavitha S

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the reports, not having the SI_LAST_RUN_TIME property, do you see any istances in the history?

What happens if you schedule the report again, do you see the last run time property for the reports?

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response.

I can able to see the updated time.

Is it necessary that to view last run time,the reports must be scheduled.

Regards,

Kavitha S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

The property SI_LAST_RUNTIME shows when the report was last scheduled. It is not the time when the report was refreshed or viewed.

When you schedule a report the last runtime gets updated with the time of schedule.

If the report is never scheduled, you would not find that propertybag associated with that particular infoobject.

The report viewing/refresh time can be only retrieved from audting. Those are not stored in a property bag which you can list from query builder.

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But i am getting this property for some reports which are not scheduled too.

Regards,

kavitha S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the property contain any value?

Are you sure that the instances were not deleted?

Thanks,

Prithvi

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have Auditing turned on, a more reliable way to get this information that includes when a report was last viewed is to use the Auditing database.  This information is available through the "Activity" universe.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes.It contains the last value.I am sure those reports are not scheduled.

Regards,

kavitha S