cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Hub Scenario - Configuration load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request some inputs on the best practice and Pros & Cons regarding the configuration data load in to the MDG Hub box.

1. What is the best Practice to load the configuration data in to the MDG Hub

2. How should we plan the configuration data load flow to HUB Development, HUB Quality and HUB Production boxes

3. What is the best Practice for delta configuration loads to the MDG HUB

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay, really appreciate your response. My apologies for delayed reply, i was working with the content provided in the doc. I have used the transport management system to move the config from operational ECC to HUB system, by including the tables provided in the Object List, it worked well. However, i have a query. Transport management updates the backend tables in HUB, what happens to the Entity types that always search MDG tables and not the Backend tables for input values. How to deal this scenario. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhragav

As your requirement is not clear to me could you prive any example?

Are you say that in search what is impact of confiuration tables which is imported through transport management? If yes, then there is no impact as search funtationality accounts for database tables and not value/input tables

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargav

The data you have transported in your hub is reference data. To search the data in MDG tables itself, you have a search facility in MDG. You can use it to search the records created in MDG via change request.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay & Kiran,

I was referring to entity types of SEM-BCS in 0G data model. Thanks for the inputs, got the clarity.

Answers (0)