cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning blocks for New Dispute cases

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we have configured the Dunning blocks for Dispute cases with NEW status at Invoice level. But now the blocks are triggered for only some of the disputes and some of the BP's are not having the Dunning block field at Invoice level.

I would greatly appreciate the solution.

Thanks In Advance.

Sriharsha K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

Here I have configured the requirement of Dunning blocks for the whole country for all the dispute case types and for the status New and In process dispute cases.

Here I compared the BP's with the Dunning blocks and without dunning blocks. Some of the BP's triggered with the Dunning blocks is not at all having Dunning procedure maintained for it.

I am really confused that why the Dunning block field itself is not present for the BP's. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks In Advance,

Sriharsha K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disputes use Customer Master information and not BP data as standard.

It is Collections Management that requires BP data.

It could be worth debugging the save of the dispute to see why there are differences.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All customers will need to be assigned to a relevant dunning procedure to get a dunning block.

In terms of the config - you need to ensure all of the dispute case types are configured, and that you have the correct status profile  assigned as well.

You normally assign the block for certain dispute statuses and take it off when the status changes to a certain value or range.