cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter window changing in java portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am viewing my report from java portal.Here my parameter window is not coming as same as designer.

Here putaway and carton number parameters are not showing as designer.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Please specify the BO version with patches(if any).

Also are you using your own customized viewer or the viewer from BusinessObjects?

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using cr 2011 and custom java applicatiuon to view the reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

That doesnot answer my question.

Let me give more insight for you.

When you develop a custom java application to view crystal reports, you utilize the BusinessObjects SDKs/Report Application Server SDK along with the viewers SDKs to develop your custom application.

Now if you want to view the report in crystal report viewer, you have two options

1. Either to use the default viewer provided by BusinessObjects(this can be done by including the crystalreportviewers folder in your application context)

2. Developing your own customized viewer.

So are you using default viewer or your customized viewer?

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prithvi,

we use the Crystal report SDK viewer to display the reports but call in a jsp file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Make sure you have the the crystalreportviewers folder in your application context from the below location.

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports 14.0\crystalreportviewers\

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prithvi,

I have some other crystal reports which belongs to other project having parameters like this but its coming same.

I don't know what is the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to check the viewer component.

Tou can try to run a sample and test the results.

In the sample, include the viewer from below location

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports 14.0\crystalreportviewers

The parameter dialog you see is written in the crystalreportviewer. Either take a backup of your application and replace your viewer with the viewer present at above location and test the results.

Thanks,

Prithvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Prithivi,

I will check and let you know

Answers (0)