cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation of Postings from REFX to FI as a summarized document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a requirement that the RERAPP posting to accounts receivable for customers with multiple contracts should also have a summary of the line items posted . The scenario is  100 contracts of one customer when posted are generating 100 line items ,   the customer brings a total amount when settling the bill. How can I manage to have a summarized document of such a posting such that the total amount of the various contracts of a business partner is also posted during   RERAPP to financials.

I have tried summarization configuration in REFX accounting IMG but am failing to achieve the result.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi David

In RE-FX we can only summarize conditions per contract and contract wise summarisation is not possible.

Regards

shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Is there  a way then in which the RERAPP program can be customized to recognize across contracts summarization of items ?

Your contributions will be very much appreciated.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shantanu

I have been following your documentation on the summarization of line items. I would want to simulate this process first , then I would find a way in which the programme can also recognize the BP number apart from the flow type as an additional column to the define flow type activity so as to make summarization across contracts possible.

In following your document to try and simulate summarization, I am getting a challenge when I am assigning account symbol for item summarization to the flow type of the conditions that is supposed to be summarized :

z306 is the account symbol for the summerization flow type that  I am also assigning to z101 for my basic rent, and this is the error text that I am getting, an entry already exists with the same key.

How should I do this assignment.

Regards

David

Answers (0)