cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import query from BICA, quarterly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to import a group of measures with no dimensions and the frecuency is quarterly, the query works fine, because the data shows what Im waiting for, the problem is that when I check the dataview in pas, the periodicity is monthly. By the way, I uploaded data only for Mar, Jun, Sept and Dec.

Any Idea?

thanks a lot!!

Att Ingrid J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not used BICA so can't comment on why the BICA load created monthly variables. However there are a couple of possible work-arounds.

One option is to create a second set of variables (quarterly) and then use a procedure to copy from the monthly to the quarterly.

A second option is to treat he monthly variables as if they were quarterly. If a monthly variable is used in a quarterly report:

• if the time consolidation is SUM() the three months (two are empty) will be summed and so the quarter will be the sum of the three months.
  • if the time consolidation is AVERAGE() I think there is an option to ignore empty and so they may still be usable

Cliff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clifford,

thanks for your answer, actually the way it was solved was changing Quarterly by Year/Quarterly. As shown below.

Thanks for your help!!

Answers (0)