Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job getting completed in SAP but still running in CPS Redwood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're running CPS Redwood M33.74-62951.

We're sometimes encountering the following problem : jobs are getting completed in SAP ECC by still running in CPS.

Yesterday a job ran 70 sec in SAP and get completed after 90 min in CPS.

Could someone figure out where the problem is lying ?

Regards.

Clement M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a simple issue .Please check once your mount point .i mean where exactly job logs writing.Please check once and try.

Thanks

Muralidhar Reddy K

abhishek_singh29
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably it's an SAP issues. Please check the below thing:

1. Check the RFC connection logs and gateways logs.

2. If this issues is due to some connection/ CPIP issues (Mostly) - System logs(Sm21) (or ABAP dump (St22)) s/b be generated for that time period- log related communication error/OS related error.

3. Check the trace for process server in Redwood (it's contain everything but not the best way analyzes the issues)

or Use transaction RZ15 to inspect the log in Sap.

There s/b some core dumb generated in period of 90 mins. It's happened mostly for my Non Production system, i never have looked up but found those issues in dump.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently facing same issues with CPS (M33) no issues in SAP may be there is delay in sending that completion information into CPS system.

Was there any solution around this?

Thanks

Subrahmanyeswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We realized later that job chain is waiting on some of the child jobs which are running still in SAP. we have parameter to ignore child jobs status and issue has been resolved with that parameter value set "N"

Thanks

Subrahmanyeswar