cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current list of all SAP modules and sub-modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone point me to a current and comprehensive list of all available SAP modules and sub-modules?  Currently, the best source I have found for this list is SAPNote 36677, which lists all the structure of components for customer incidents.  However, this SAPNote list is over 23K line items and includes information outside of the modules and sub-modules, in a format that is difficult to normalize.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help answer this question?  I am still in search for an up-to-date list of all SAP modules and submodules.

former_member184458
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Eric,

a similar question was posted in this link: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3652322

Assuming you are looking for an overview on the modules for the SAP Business Suite, personally I like the list in the SAP help

Also a valuable resource is the SAP Release Strategy webpage, which provides link to the Solution Explorer, which shows the available modules by LoB Line of Business or Industry solution, and the official Product List called PAM Product Availability Matrix, which is pretty technical.

thank you

erich

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alejandro, This is helpful but is not specifically what I am looking for.  I'm looking for something published by SAP and updated on an ongoing basis (similar to the SAPNote 36677).

0 Kudos

The note that you indicate contains the Components to open an incident in MarketPlace.

Something more official could be: SAP ERP Central Component - SAP Library