Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Request Error - BTQWecSrvReq

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day experts.

I am having an issue with displaying service requests on WCEM3. The results table with all the Service Requests gets displayed, but when I go into the details of the Service Request, I get an error.

When I do this on our DEV environment, it works 100%. however on QA I get the following error in the screenshot:

I have looked at note: 1680982. And my config is according to the note on the QA CRM server.

I also checked in all changes made on DEV to QA.

Can someone please assist me?

Kind Regards

Leon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is resolved. problem was that the WCEM Business Functions were not activated on the QAS server.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Regards

Leon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

can you compare the settings of the DEV and QA environment within the Web Channel Builder? Have you enabled the same modules, same namespaces and especially enabled the corresponding web-services?

How are you deploying to DEV and QA? Are you using the NWDI only or are you deploying directly from the NWDS?

Best regards,

Andreas

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for the assistance.

I have compared my settings in wcb between QA and DEV. They are exactly the same.

I am using NWDI to deploy from DEV to QA.

Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to avoid misunderstandings, you never use the NWDS to deploy to DEV directly? Because in this case i would recommend to check, if you actually have all files checked-in to NWDI - that happens often, that people by accident keep files local - or at least it happens often to me and my customers

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

From NWDS, I check my changes in on the dtr perspective under open activities, transport it from the transport view and then I go to NWDI and Import it into Consolidation.

I have also made sure that all files in my service request module is checked into NWDI, no local files.

Regards

Leon

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

It's not recommended but to investigate further, please deploy you Dev code directly to 'Q' environment via NWDS.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was my next step too, but please deploy all DPU's (your custom version and the vanilla SAP modules).

Please do the same on DEV, too. Just to make sure you have definitely on both systems the same situation.

Btw. did you modify the service modules? Are you using any custom namespaces already or just vanilla SAP so for? Was it once working on QA or is it the first time you are running QA?