Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI - My Shopping Cart Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This is regarding the implementation of My Shopping Cart App. We have added the add ons and the app is currently seen in the Fiori Logon Pad. However i am unable to see any items when I login to the app to be added to the Shopping Cart.

I was just looking at the prerequisites / limitation of this app and it states that it is possible to add items only by using the cross catalog feature of SRM UI Add-on 1.0.

Does this mean that it is not possible to add items through any of these options

1. Old Shopping Cart / Templates

2. With Free Description

3. Catalog which do not have Cross Catalog Search Feature checked in SRM.

Also I have enabled the Cross Catalog Search Feature in the external Webservices customization for one of the Catalogs and this catalog is added to the User Attributes. Even with this i am unable to see the items in the My Shopping Cart app. Is this the only relevant customizations or we have to do anything else to get the items listed in the app.

Any pointers on why the issue is occurring is very welcome.

Thanks & Regards

Pramod

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Though this would seem like the appropriate community for Fiori related questions, you would actually get more Fiori-expert eyes viewing it in the SAP for Mobile community.  That is where the Fiori landing page (What is SAP Fiori UX?) is located as well as the vast majority of the Fiori related Discussions.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG