cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Designing of Payslip - Window Overview screen is in disable mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the first time Iam designing payslip I have gone through according to below thread

http://www.****************/Tutorials/HRABAP/Payslips/Design.htm

Window Overview screen is in disable mode Experts please let me know why there is window overview screen is in disabled mode

I would like to configure according to below screen But I can see Earning and Deduction column which i have configured in the background that is displaying in windows but if i see in windows i need w1, w2 etc Could you please let me know How to proceed further??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

When you go into PE51 transaction make sure to enter country grouping and form and select Windows radiobutton.

It will take you to area where you would need to create windows. Here you shpold be able to view the Windows Overview button.

It seems you were trying it from different section may be "Change screen fields" but you should try it from "Change Window" option only.

Select the start point on screen from where you want to create your window and then click on Create button.

It would ask you for opposite corner for which you can select the end and click on Select end of block button.

If you would want to adjust size of window please use the Blue button available on top menu of buttons.

When you double click windows you can enter group of wage types in it by creating groups first and then list out wage types or cumulations ids.

Hope this gives you a push.

Thanks,

Ameet

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please use HRFORMS to design the payslips. it is easy. Use tc-code HRFORMS.

go through the link below.

SAPTechnical.COM - Creating and designing HR Forms

Hope this helps.

Regards
Senthil Bala

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Can you please close this thread if you were able to resolve it.

Thanks,
Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure Ameet