cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to place the person into any other tab after completing Offer Accepted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an issue in Assignment page of E-rec, we have some options to Assign candidate to different process such as Assign to Process: Hire.  These are not working when we are trying to assign after performing required activities.  Please let me know the configuration path to deal this.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Hiring Activity has already been done on this candidate.  As you said it has to show highest process, but it is not showing.  This is the issue here.

Srikanth

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The processes tab just show candidacies in status "in process" by default. The "to be hired" ones will be shown in the "all" tab.

Regards,

Nicole

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

You are right, but unfortunately the process status is not changing.  I want to check if there is any configuration error.  If not, please let me know where can we fix it or debug this technically.

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Does the candidate show up in the process tab? Could it be that the candidate has an activity assigned with a higher process ID? In that case it would always show up in the highest process.

Regards,

Nicole

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Is the assign menu empty or what is happening?

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your reply.  We have options in Assign menu, but these options are not working.  Din not understand exactly where can we check configuration for this and I believe this is not a WebDynpro related task.  Please see the options in Assign Menu.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

If you choose an assign activity there, the candidate is routed to this process. Which means if you click on this process tab, you will see the candidate there then.

Regards,

Nicole