Trips up to 5 hours 180 NOK

Trips 5 to 9 hours 200 NOK

Trips 9 to 12 hours 310 NOK

Trips more than 12 hours 510 NOK

Per diem with night stay:

Trips more than 12 hours 690 NOK

I have configured:

24 hours intervals for domestic trips and international

Per diem for meals I don´t know to configure from above requirements (only country NO)?

I have set up travel types and it works fine but with testing per diem it Always shows reimburs. amount in NOK 0

After changing in table V_T702N_A for combination meals settlement 7-0 (from 0 to 2) I now get error message below in PR05 when simulating:

"Entry not found in table T706V. Argument: ZNPB NO 0022420141008"

So I need help with configuration of table T706V with above requirements.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you change Entry 7 in the Expert View V_T702N_A from 0 to 2 then the system will no longer ignore the field ERGRU but read it from the employee's infotype 0017 instead. It will then be added as select criterium for the maximum per diem rates to be read from T706V.

What most probably happens in your case is, that your employee has an ERGRU maintained in his IT0017 for which there is no entry maintained in T706V. Check this and if needed maintain respective entries in T706V.

EDIT: Or, the other way around, check if there's nonsense maintained in ERGRU of your use case's IT0017 and correct it likewise.

Cheers, Lukas

Message was edited by: Lukas Weigelt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lukas for your reply but unfortenately it didn´t help. I changed from 0 to 2 for first 7 from left in row Meals settlement but no change.

In PA30 the employee has blank = all employees in ERGRU and in T706V same, blank = all employee for the trip provision. I have only made one trip provision and it looks like following:

Trip country: NO

Start: 2014-01-01 - 9999-01-01

All fields blank down to number of Days: 999

Number of hours: 24

Currency: NOK

Tax-free amount: 690

Reimbursement amount: 690

Customer amount: 690

I know that above doesn´t solve the requirements but if I have entered above I thought I would have some per diem but Always 0. Why?

Thanks in advance!

Regards L

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Could be one of the other dependant Per-Diem Tables is configured in a wrong way
  • Could be the Use case you use is before the BEGDA of the maintained entry
  • Could be your trip is below one day so the 24 hours aren't reached

Just groping about in the dark here, could be anything. You have to provide more (as much as possible) information about your configurations and your use case, otherwise this is just a guessing game.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Problem solved. I had left field trip type (KZREA) blank and thought that the configuration would be valid for all trip types then but that was wrong. I changed to my trip type, B, and then it worked.

Thanks any way.

Regards L

Answers (0)