cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GB Payroll RTI - SSP Wagetype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new SSP wagetype which was required by the client. During testing I have discovered that this new SSP wagetype is getting picked up in the RTI FPS report. SSP is not required to be reported for tax years 14/15. Any ideas how I can stop this SSP wagetype being picked up by the FPS report?

Thank you

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please can somebody provide any assistance on this issue?

Thanks

Mike

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

please check the processing class in the table V_512W_D (i am not sure about the which processing class) also check against the standard SSP wagetypes & your custom wagetypes

my advice is do the changes in the development & test them by removing each processing class in your custom wagetype & execute the FPS report for 1 EE, then check it sure it might help you

if you feel that you do not want report your custom SSP wagetype values then you can change that one for any EEs by using the below badi - you can change them for FPS summary & FPS detailed info for each EEs

RTI FPS badi - IF_EX_HR_GB_RTI_BADI

Regards

Rahul

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

check which wagetype that you have used as a model wage type to copy your custom SSP wage type you can get that information from the below table

V_T52DZ - Assignment: Customizing - Model Wage Type

also please check the below tables

VC_596A_I - SAP Cumulation wage types

V_T596I - assignment of wage types to cumulation wage types

Regards

Rahul