cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AJAX Theme Editor Customize leading colour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there a way to customize the Ajax leading colour to your needs. I can not believe that you have to stick to the colour palette.

I try to get rid of the standard blue and I want to provide an own hex colour.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards

Michael Wecker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Please refer to the below link -

BR,

Jelbin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jelbin,

thank you for your kind response I have to work with the theme editor I can not use UI Theme designer. I would like to change the blue surrounding of the trade show theme. I have already portal desktop etc. and I can change colors within the theme, but I have not found the parameter for changing the blue surrounding border or change the "leading colour" within ajax studio. Can you give me a hint.

Thank you very much

Michael Wecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

please go through the following link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a03ead25-4288-2e10-57ae-c70b8c412...

You can easily change the theme color, there are some standard themes that you can use or you can  customize any theme also using theme editor.

Selecting Ajax framework.

Thanks,

Aashima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aashima,

thank you for your kind response I have already found that document, but I could not found the parameter to change the blue surrounding of the trade show theme. I have already portal desktop within Ajax framework etc. and I can change colors within the theme, but I have not found the parameter for changing the blue surrounding border or change the "leading colour" within ajax studio to a other color than in the palette.   

Can you give me please a hint?

Thank you very much

Michael Wecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Please follow the below steps.

1. Navigate to Ajax Theme Studio

2. Choose the Leading Color of your choice.

3. Click on Done button

4. Provide a name of your choice and click on Export

5. Save to Local System

6. Navigate to Transport Themes

7. Click on Import Themes, and choose the Theme save to the local system and click on the  Import button.

8. After Importing the New Theme will appear in the Export Themes list

9. Navigate to Theme Editor

10. Select the theme from the list and Choose - "Ajax Framework Page" from the Elements drop down. Click on Open button.

11. The new theme with the required leading color will appear. You may edit it as required. 

I think, the above steps will help you to design with your favorite colors... 🙂

Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Jelbin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jelbin, thank you very much for aour but I could already do that and that will work. But I have to change to a leading color which is NOT in the palette. Do you have a clue how to change the color afterwards at least only for the blue surrounding border?

Thank you very much for your support

Best regards

Michael Wecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then try editing the theme in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jelbin, as I do not have an installition of NWDS is there any possibility to customize without NWDS? In the meanwhile I checked, that you can not edit the surrounding border colour within theme editor at all and even when you change directly within the css files you can not change the blue border. In the guide "How to customize your Ajax Framework page with SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.30 " I can also not find a solution. There must be a way to change the leading colour from ajax theme to another colour than the colour palette.My problem is that I can change everything accept from the deep blue left side navigation and the surrounding border.

Do you have any idea where I can edit this.

Thank you for your support

Best regards

Michael Wecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael, you cant do with the old theme editor at all. As far I know, defining themes with own CI compatible customer colors is one of the most desired, but not available features. Imho the best thing you could do is install and use the new UI theme editor. If your customer dont allows you: you have no choise to edit all attributes separate in the theme editor resp created CSS descriptors.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way: use the theme class locator to identify the location (if exists at all) of the elements you are in doubt about in the theme editor. In your case: DTN elements

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lawrence,

Thak you very much for your reply you are unfortunaly right not every classe exists >;-)

That is really not very admin friendly.

Best regards

Michael Wecker