cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEOCODERS table data download from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When new country & region is created in ECC, we were able to download country & region data from ECC to CRM through appropriate customizing adapter objects except GEOCODERS table entry.

Iam not able to see any customizing adapter object to download GEOCODERS table entries from ECC to CRM. In SMOFTABLES, Iam not able to see this R3 table GEOCODERS and in that case do we need to maintain in CRM and not able to download from ECC? .

Regards

Suresh..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh!

You could make use of the report in note 593699 for synchronising the Geocoding customising in your system. Also note 204693 and report GEOCODING_CUSTOMIZING_VERIFY could also be useful.

Conall.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Conall,

My issue is as below.

We addded new country JERSEY(JE) and its region in ECC including GEOCODING info for JE.Through DNL_BASIS* objects, I downloaded the data to CRM.

But in this process, GEOCODING info for the country JE were not downloaded and not able to find any suitable object to download it. Because of this, Cutsomers created with JE in ECC are failing in CRM with Bdoc error missing GEOCODING info for JE.

I need to maintain GEOCODING info for the country JE in CRM spro (Same as like ECC) and move across  CRM QA/PRD or any report/ways are there to downlaod these GEOCODING data from ECC to CRM.

Regards

Suresh.

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The report mentioned in note 593699 will synchronise the geocoding customising in ERP with CRM. So when you created the JE in ERP an entry would be created in table T005, this report synchs this table with CRM. If that report does not work you can use the report GEOCODING_CUSTOMIZING_VERIFY to see if any errors exist for the customising of JE as if there is errors it wont replicate to CRM. Hope that helps ; )

Regards,
Conall.