Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to View Incoming E-mail in IC Agent Inbox

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are not able to view the incoming e-mail in SAP in the IC Agent Inbox, we have performed the following configurations.

We have made the required settings as per SAP Note No 455150, the e-mail can also been in SOIN trace settings( screen shot attached)

As per SAP Note 1846041 we have made the required configurations in S028 tcode where we have maintained the internal recipient's details(screen shot attached)

In su01 for my user name the e-mail id in the recipient is mapped, however when I log in using the Interaction Center Role when I click on the inbox, the incoming e-mail is not seen.

We plan to use ERMS functionality once the incoming e-mail is seen in the agent inbox, please advice if I am missing any configurations or customizations.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I forgot to mention above as per note 1846041 the note mentions the following

• If the ERMS BOR Object ERMSSUPRT2 is not triggered and no work items can be found in SWI1,

Check transaction SWE2 if the type linkage between the event creator (BOR object  ERMSSUPRT2) and the event receiver (workflow WS00200001) is activated for event MAILRECEIVED: as per the screen shot below

When I try to go to transaction code swe2 to maintain the required entry, I do not know what entries to maintain in receiver function module,and check function module highlighted below

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Use  transaction

CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST - Assign Agent for E-Mail Handling

to activate the event linkage. It should add the entry to SWE2.

Switch to edit

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You might use application help Setting Up ERMS - E-Mail Response Management System - SAP Library

as guideance

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thanks for the quick and prompt reply, appreciate the same, thanks to your post above I activated the event receiver workflow and the same is now visible in SWE2 tcode

I went through the help document link which you have given above, I was unable to find the below link in customization

Interaction Center  E-Mail Response Management System  Settings  Assign Agent for E-Mail Handling

Could you please help further, we are on CRM Version 7.0 Ehp 2.0

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

There are two different parts of configuration to be done

• SPRO
  • SAP Menu

Interaction Center  E-Mail Response Management System  Settings  Assign Agent for E-Mail Handling    is in the SAP menu and corresponds actually to the transaction CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST I proposed in the previous reply.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thanks for your prompt reply appreciate the same, I am now following the SAP Note 1846041

I have created a new test e-mail today, as per the note and gone to transaction code SWI1 and clicked on display workflow log

I click on details and I get the below screen

I am unable to get the below details as per the note

Hence I am not able to perform the below step

• Additionally transaction CRM_ERMS_LOGGING can be used. As input parameter
    • use the service manager profile assigned to your internal recipient mail address
    • the document ID of the inbound E-Mail of the work item container:

I have created a customized service profile namely Z_ERMSDEFAULT which I have entered

Since unable to get the input above I am not able to enter the details in the e-mail document id, request your inputs further.

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You might use a different button to display the work item container:

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thank you for your reply

I am facing the following issues

1) I did click on the above however I am still not able to find the required entry, please find attached screen shot for your reference, please advice if I am missing any configurations

2) When I click on tcode CRMS_ERMS_WF_CUST, to assign the agents

It gives me the below message(Please position the cursor correctly)

I have made the required entry in ppoma_crm as well

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

In the screenshot I saw that you have selected a task with type TS14008030 in SWI1.

It seems that you try to use agent inbox workflow (WS14000164, SO28 -> BOR object ICAUISUPP)  and not ERMS workflow (WS00200001, -> SO28 Bor Object ERMSSUPRT2), you might check which workflow you want to use.

Further information on agent inbox workflow for inbound E-Mails/Letters/Faxes:

Further information on ERMS workflow for inbound E-Mails:

KBA 1846041 only refers to the E-Mail Response Management System and is not valid for the Agent Inbox Workflow.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

We need to use the ERMS workflow, could you please help what changes I need to make so that I can assign the agent in transaction code crm_erms_wf_cust and also get the entry as per note 1846041.

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Actually transaction SO28 is important here. Here you specify the internal recipient using

SAP Object Instance

• "ERMS support 2" ERMSSUPRT2 for ERMS
  • "AUI: Support object" ICAUISUPP for Agent Inbox

which then trigger the respective workflow if the event linkage is activated in

• CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST - Assign Agent for E-Mail Handling for ERMS
  • CRMC_IC_MAIL_WF - Assign Agent for E-Mail Handling

You can check using table SOGR what you have maintained.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thanks for the quick response and all the help offered, appreciate the same, the task has now changed to WS00200001 as per your post above, screen shot attached below

However I am getting the below error, please advice how do I resolve the error

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest to check KBA 1846041.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thank you for your prompt reply and help.

I checked the note 1846041 and it took me to note no 1850076, I have made all the required configurations as mentioned in note 1850076

I am getting the same error as the note 1850076 mentions.

I have done the following

1) Activated the event linkage.

2) Erms decision needs to be defined as a general task, however I am unable to do the same could you please help me on the same

3) Configurations pertaining to service manager profiles, rule policies, and org assignment have been done as per screen shots below

4) I have assigned my name in ppoma_crm under the sales office org unit

5) The org assignment is done under the tcode crmc_erms_sm_prof, as the note mentions.

I have created the below rule in crm web ui, hence please advice if I need to assign the name of this rule policy under policy (marked in the above screen shot under point no 5)

However still the incoming e-mail does not come to the agent inbox, the user id is also maintained in the employee master though it is not visible directly since we have maintained HR CRM integration's for employee replications

Could you please help further, thank you again.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Can you please help.

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Changing TS 00207914  to a general task can be done in transaction CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST - Assign Agent for E-Mail Handling -> Assign Agents -> Select task TS 00207914   -> Attributes:

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thank you for your prompt reply, appreciate the same and all your posts above the same have been very helpful. I have now made the required change as per your post above.

After making the required change I have now created a new test case and checked the results in swi1 it says that the Method ERMSSUPRT2->RULEEXECUTION executed successfully

Next I click on ERMS1, the message text below is set to execution interrupted.

However the incoming E-mail is still not seen in the agent inbox

Please advice further

Kind Regards

Atul

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You might check in SM58 if there is any error message for the WF-BATCH user, e.g "Time limit exceeded"  and a timeout dump in ST22 for  this user. This might be an indictation that rule evaluation process time out.

This might for example happen when using an ERMS debugging parameter without finishing debugging in transaction SM50. You might check if you forgot to remove the debugging parameter in transaction CRMC_ERMS_REPOSITORY for context "ERMS".

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thank you for your prompt response, appreciate the same, I have now removed the debugging parameter in tcode CRMC_ERMS_REPOSITORY as per your above post.

Post that I have created a new test case , the system gives an error Error when processing node '0000000004' (ParForEach index 000000),

To resolve the below error,I have made all the settings as described in note no 1846041 and 1850076

Following are the configs done

In ppoma_crm the user is assigned to the org unit(screen shot attached below)

The org unit exists in SAP CRM, when checked in table HRP1001

The same org unit has been assigned to the custom service manager profile

I have written the required rule policy, the same rule policy has been assigned in the above screen shot

The user atul has the desired e-mail id in su01

Even after making the above configurations the system throws the below error

Please advice further, we thank you again for all your help offered.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

We resolved the issue, this was related to authorization, we activated trace for the user WF-BATCH in ST01, we got the following error's

For the business role the following PFCG role is assigned

Under PFCG, the error's were removed and the object PLOG was made error free

The business role was assigned to the user WF-BATCH

Post performing the above configurations and the same was error free.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Perhaps some other experts here can advise. My recommendation would be to start with some analysis in transaction SWI1 to see what is going on with the work item. From there you mgiht also want to check the details in transaction CRM_ERMS_LOGGING.

Regards