cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Dealer Business Management(DBM 8.0) & CRM Integration by CRM Middleware?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our scenario Organization handles Import as well as retail business. So its an Importer and also a Dealer catering to end-customer. We're planning to integrate SAP DBM with SAP CRM. Will CRM Middleware handle most of integration of the Master Data(Customer, Vehicle, etc.) and the Transaction(Sales Order, Service Order, Complaint, etc.)between CRM & DBM?? If not, what's the alternatives?

Kindly help me out with your suggestions. Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

roopa_ms
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff ,

The integration of customer , vehicle can be possible via SAP CRM Middleware to DBM .

VMS has come already come up with adapters to transfer the vehicles to CRM and process further in CRM system.

With regard to transfer of Sales order or service order , the standard middleware settings will not help as it creates the SD orders in the ERP system . For DBM , DBM sales/service order needs to be created and configured properly, as recommended by CRM Middleware, to make it work.

Complaints : I don't have much ideas on this . Normally, if it is used in ERP, it should be available as part of CRM to ERP integration via middleware.

I have a query here : Why do you want to transfer real vehicles to CRM if at all the campaign has to be run ? Models would be more relevant here. right?.

Hope I could answer your question.

Regards,

Roopa