Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in partner at header level not getting copied to item level

SahilArora
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would really appreciate any help from the forum on the below query.

How is it possible that a change in the Employee Responsible(Standard Partner Function) at the header level is not triggering a change in the item level?

Thanks,

Sahil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What have you put in access sequence for item level determination procedure ?

I have set nothing removed preceding doc or so and it works fine, change at header got copied to item.

so check that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Are you changing the employee responsible after the initial automatic determination? Are you also expecting that item level partner should be same as header after the changes?

Rgds

Hari

SahilArora
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, it is happening much after the initial determination. Both the transaction type and item category share the same determination procedure with access sequence set to 'Preceding DocumentI hope this is just for initial determination and isn't related to what the issue is.

Issue:

I expect that the partner at item level should be the same as one at the header level. This has been happening in the past for that transaction until one point (which I can see in change history) that the user has managed to change the partner at header level, but that has not got copied to item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Please look into below note.

It may hint you something.

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Item Category. If you have already assigned one, then uncheck "Block Determination" in Partner Functions in procedure.

SahilArora
Explorer
0 Kudos

Block Determination is already unchecked.

Issue:

I expect that the partner at item level should be the same as one at the header level. This has been happening in the past for that transaction until one point (which I can see in change history) that the user has managed to change the partner at header level, but that has not got copied to item level.