cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table KLAH column ANZUOR (No. of assignments) not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have one requirement where user says Column values for ANZUOR((No. of assignments) is not correct for classes displayed in Table KLAH.  Example: For class BATTERY_GENERAL it shows 35 assignments.  However it really has 233 assignments.

User says he would not update the field.  The system would do that.  The need is to determine how many objects are assigned to a class or many different classes without having to search each class one at a time.  He suspect there is a maintenance/statistics  routine that is not running on a regular basis that would do this work.

Any one having any pointers on this issue, please advise.

Regards

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

Please run report RCCLZUOB to check inconsistent entries in table KSSK.

Please refer to note  493414 for more information on this report

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amber,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to run report RCCLZUOB to check inconsistent entries in table KSSK, but it has not any inconsistent entries.

Also it appears SAP note 493414 is already implemented in the system as I got message when I run report " A master data object exists for each assignment."

Any other pointers on this ...

Regards

Tushar

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar

When you use transaction CL6A for the class and class type  001 involved with "only with assignments" , how many  assignments does it report ?

Do you use class hierarchies ?

In KSSK , when getting the number of entries , do you search by KLAH-CLINT or by  KLAH-CLASS?

I looked at the screenshot attached but unfortunately couldn't make out .

Thanks

Enda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enda,

Thanks for your answer

When I use transaction CL6A for the class and class type  001 involved with "only with assignments" , I see   number of assignments as 235

Please check same as shown below.

In KSSK , when we get the number of entries , we  search by KLAH-CLINT

But in table KLAH, it still shows no. of assignments as 35.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (0)