Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Assignment deleted from the service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use resource planing on CRM 7.02 and I am facing the following problem:

- sometimes (I wasn't able yet to simulate the issue but this happens in my production system) the resource assignment selected on a specific service order item disappears after saving the document.

The date "Earliest Appointment Start" from the item continues with the value from the resource planning assignment, but the assignment itself is deleted from the document. And after this the user can select the same day/hour in another service order.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the change history maybe helpful? User and Change-date/time?

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your message.

I really searched for some SAP notes to check what could be the cause for the assignment being deleted and I found a tip related with the document system status.

And then I verified that this behaviour happened because I have a status profile at item level with the option "Cancelled" (which set the system status CANC - I1032) and the option "Scheduled" (which set the system status as RELE).

The problem was that if the user selected by mistake the status "Cancelled" (even without save the service order), and then change the status to "Schedulled", the system status was maintained as Cancelled. And because of that, the assignment was not saved on the service order.

I changed my status profile inserting a new user status ("Ignore Cancellation") with the operation UNCN which returns the system status do INPR.

And now if the user by mistake chooses "Cancelled", he has the option to select "Ignore Cancellation" and then choose "Scheduled", and the assignment gets saved on document.

Kind regards.

Answers (0)