SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Carryrforward Payment documents not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

While processing payment for last year invoice", we got an error "Carryforward of budget not active for Invoices and budget category 9F". So we have done setting for Invoice carryforward. Now the payment is done successfully in current year. While checking the FMAVCR01 report, we could not find Invoice details and payment history for the current year but we can see only invoice in last year. Normally when we make the payment in the same year against invoice two entries are generated one for invoice with negative amount (amount type= 200) and for payment with posting amout (amount type 0250) See attachment.

We are using Payment budget.

Can you please help me anything missing here ?

Regards,

Prad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your doubt? From your screenshot, one can see the payment (0250) and invoice deduction (0200) done on 11/10/14.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your doubt? From your screenshot, one can see the payment (0250) and invoice deduction (0200) done on 11/10/14.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

After carryforward of invoice to next year and payment of the same, we can not see the Invoice line item and payment in report FMAVCR01 for the current year. The screenshot which I have given is case of same year invoice and payment which we expect for the carryforward case.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see any trace of carry-forward (amount types 0300/0350) on your screenshot: the invoice and payment were done in the same year. What makes you say you did a carry-forward?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I have got the reason why Payment line item and invoice are not showing in the report for the current year after carryforward.

The reason is after carryforward it has been updated as a statistical because of implementation and activation of BAdI: Setting Statistics Indicator for Commitment Carryforward.

Thanks,

Prad Pat