Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HR career advise for a recruiter with engineering background

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am an engineer(CS&E). I am willing to take up SAP in HR module. I have 2 years of experience in recruiting and have placed 30+ candidates. I would like to know the possibilities of getting a job in a reputed company with a good package?

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - changed title from 'pls guide me'. Got rid of the bold font. Decided to throw in some punctuation as well since there was only 1 sentence.

2 REPLIES 2

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

I would advise you to take up some amount of domain experience in other areas of HR as well like Payroll, HR Support in addition to recruitment before taking a plunge in SAP HCM. A good domain experience in key areas in HR will go a long way to make your SAP Career.

Regards

Sanil

Sanil Bhandari

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 job in a reputed company with a good package?

Your motivating for learning should not be the above line. If that is the prime motivation for you, then probably SAP is not the right choice for you.

Your motivation for becoming SAP should be:

Passion for technology

Learning new things

Helping Clients

Extending your knowledge base

Once you are determined for the above four qualities, the job, packages, money, reputed companies etc. would come to you automatically.

Hope this helps you.