Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed asset selection for Depreciation run

Govind_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

ByDesign should provide flexibility to select fixed assets records for depreciation run selection.

But in reference tenant it not allowing me to select other assets as shown below

1. Depreciation run

2. Selection of first asset record

3. Selection of second asset record - It should provide me drop down list of 42 asset records.

But it allow me to select same asset record it for other company only.

Also not able to select all sorted list of assets as SELCET ALL tab is not available in advance search search query.

Can you please help to know, how to select few asset records for depreciation or how to exclude a few records from depreciation run?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Govind,

In the depreciation run, you could only filter based on the Asset Class or can select the single Asset ID.The multi-select of Fixed Asset IDs and Class is not possible right now.

You could filter on the Asset Class to restrict the asset selection for the depreciation.

Thanks

Parveen

Govind_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

Thanks for your reply, But i feel this is not good design in SAP ByD.

As per the approch mentioed above, we need to create seprate depreciation run for each fixed asset class to exclude the specific fixed asset ID. (Which is ill logical)

Also, you you selelct fixed asset class and try to exclude fixed asset ID then those also not show in depreciation run screen (shown below)

1. selection

2. No OK tab or confirmation tab

3. After selection, no details in fixed asset ID field

Can you please provide you thought on this.

Thanks for your help

Govind Sharma