cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print Invoice and delivery note together at the time of Invoice creation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where I want that at the time when Invoice is printed, along with it the delivery should automatically be printed as well. Invoice is created from VF01 and prints are taken manually through issue output, I want to call the smartform associated with Delivery note so that delivery note and Invoice are printed at the same time i.e. when invoice is created.

any help would be must appreciated

Regards,

Ali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moaz Ali,

You can use the ABAPers for this issue , as this is not standard requirement you can take ABAPers help, they will make customized t-code for the print of invoice and delivery document at the same time.

Best Regards,

Arnab Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnab,

Arnab, thanks but could you please suggest anything related to the question?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

without having any information about ur requirement i hope im on the right track

i guess you want to process the delivery-note and the invoice together because

so you want them on the same printer or emailadress.

most likley you can also get both informations when printing the invoice (as suggested in above posts). id suggest this if your frequence is high because you want them sorted on your printer.but i think you already got your formulars and stuff and just want to adjust the timing.

therefor you "just" need an additional event handling. which is done by CU and development.

depending on your performance requirement there are differnet ways.

i dont know if there is a "mass-send programm for delivery notes" as it is for invoice (vf31)

but you can easily write your own. (if there is a mass-transaction for delivery-note like VF31 go with option 2 without z/bcd-programm)

id suggest to extend your invoice-driver-programm. so you write each invoice-number that gets processed successfully in your own z-table.

now you need a new report that select this entries and trigger your delivery-notes.

in the delivery note you got 2 options.

1. you can leave the cu as it is and just change the send option to "Customer Transaction" (in conditions or for a single note in the note iteslf)

now you call the driver programms from your own z-programm that already selected the invoice-numbers. and handle the printout there.

2. you change the message-condition and do an addtional check for each delivery note if the invoice is created (via Standard or you can use the z-table here)

you leave the send-option to "send immediately"

call the delivery note with bcd and just exit and save without doing anything. the delivery note will then get printed

regards

Stefan Seeburger

0 Kudos

Hi Moaz Ali,

For this requirement you can ask your Abaper to code in such a way when the output type for billing document is triggered successfully then at the same time it should trigger the routine which will create the delivery document for the corresponding billing document.

Hope this may help you.

Regards

Venkateshwarlu

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the smart form of Invoice,  the you design the first page for delivery and Second page on wards for the Invoice.

This will be consolidated output that covers both delivery and invoice.

REgards,

Venkat

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moaz,

Have one output type and this will populate in the billing document.

When billing document is created, this output is triggered.

In the program and form assigned to this output, you can as your ABAPer to code in such a way that you will get 2 printouts - one billing and another delivery related.

TW

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most of the companies develope a smartform in which both delivery information and invoice information are printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any standard smart-form in which information from Invoice and Delivery is being integrated?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ali,

you create Delivery output and Billing out in V2 and V3 application areas and assign their driver programs separately. And in the Delivery Output assign a routine to validate whether Billing created or not to proces Delivery Output. If Billing document has been found in the document, then only Delivery Output should trigger.

you can seek abapers help to write the routine and once Billing is triggered, output of delivery is processed and sent to Job to get auto print

This has to be set programmatically

thanks

santosh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

santosh,

write the routine and once Billing is triggered, output of delivery is processed and sent to Job to get auto print

what time of processing will we set for delivery output in this case?

TW