Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workitem not visible in NWBC Workoverview

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed a 9 Step Contract Approval Workflow (SRM 7.1). I have made use of Standard Task 40007980 (at each step in configuration). This works fine. Requirement is to have a custom defined Work Item Text instead of the SAP std. "Approve Contract Number". I realized this that 3 variables(which are to be used in WI)  does not exist in the Task Container and hence I created a Sub-Object of Object Type BUS2000113 and delegated it. Then, I re-defined the text and made use of these 3 variables in the text.

After making this change, when I tested it, I found the Work Item is not going to NWBC- Workoverview of the approver but its going to Business Workplace (SBWP).

Is there a setting which I have missed ? I have searched SCN regd before writing this post but did not find the same query.

Regards,

Roopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

try to copy relevant entries in the tables

IBO_C_WF_ACS

IBO_C_WF_APS

IBO_C_WF_CAS

IBO_C_WF_TAS

IBO_C_WF_TTAS

as a template you can use TS40007980  entries.

Regards

Konstantin

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin.

I did it in other way. I created a sub object and set that as a delegation. I then redefined the WI text. Which at last worked. I still have a query related to this. When I was doing hit & trial of updating the WI text in PFTC and then executing the Transaction Code SWU_OBUF.The WI was not coming in the NWBC--> Work Overview immediately. This got visible after 2-3 hrs. Is it because of any background job ?

Thanks for giving this list of tables but is this the complete list of IBO* tables which needs to have relevant entries for the Custom task.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

actually these tables are for the standard SAP Tasks, the customer tables have C instead of S at the end. But these tables worked for us well.

Actually the WI's should be shown in NWBC immediatelly (as soon as they created).

Please check you jeneral workflow customizing via SWU3 - especially job scheduling

Regards

Konstantin

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin for explanation.

I have got another issue related to it now, the WI text was partially coming in QA system. When I looked into the custom Sub ObjectType ZBUS200113, I found many of the components are missing. Cant understand where I went wrong ? Is there a different way of transporting Business Object Type ?

I created ZBUS200113 by copying BUS2000113 in SWO1,  Should I have done create subtype instead of copy ?

Any idea, where I have gone wrong ?

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

yes, you have to define the subobject. Its like creating the child of the class. It inherits and extends the parent. After creation you should be able to see the assignment via SWO6.

Regards

Konstantin

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin,

I can see the assignment in SWO6. The problem is Object Type is not transported completely to the QA system.

The above screen-shot is SWO1 in QA System and the below fig is of Dev System.

Both the systems have delegation present.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the first tab "General" and the field "Supertype" for your Z-Object.

I think, it should be inherited from BUS2000113

Regards

Konstantin

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes and its very much there .

What else it could be? 

Last time in did a copy of Object Type BUS2000113 but now I am creating it afresh with create Subtype. Hope that would make a difference.

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin, This got solved.  I missed to release the BO in the end.