cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Theme not reflecting on NWBC HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I copied the corbu theme and then modified the same to create the custom theme. Now when I use the custom theme the applications do come up in the custom theme but the shell loses even the corbu theme and falls back to the basic theme. Can you give me any pointers to solve this issue.

Pls see the below screen shot.

thanks,

raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you setting the custom theme? Using URL parameter or NWBC configuration table? Which NWBC runtime are you using? Share also relevant versions, e.g. NWBC ABAP runtime version and SAP UI version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Samuli for taking at look at the problem. I put in the config table or the URL parameter, it has the same effect. I am using NWBC HTML. The last patch applied was patch 38 based on this note

1353538 - NWBC -Patch Collection- SERVER SIDE (ABAP)+NWBC for HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

The shell can't be themed in NWBC for HTML. Does it work if you use sap_corbu, does the shell behave correctly in that case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it works when it is sap_corbu, that is what I dont understand, is it hardcoded somewhere in code?

I too read that NWBC HTML shell cannot be themed so I just copied the corbu and made some changes like applying a background image, but the shell falls back to some default theme though the applications do pick it up.

regards,

Raghavendra