cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between Web Interface and ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to establish communication to web interface from ABAP Program?

from the ABAP program i need to send the data to the web interface where the coding for a particular URL is available, the data from the ABAP program will be given to the input fields of that URL and then the output should be returned to the ABAP program.

I am not getting any idea how to achieve this, please give some inputs and idea how to proceed.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

NarsiReddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NarsiReddy

Please gooling 'sap webservice consume proxy', so many links will help you.

Web Service consumer using ABAP-PROXY - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

And your WSDL source should be 'URL/HTTP'.

regards,

Archer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dengyong Zhang,

I have some doubts in the document.

1. How the input is interacting with the web interface, Is this happens in class automatically? Is the class obtained from downloaded WSDL?

2. In my case i have Many input fields VIES, will all these be available in class method once i download the interface code?

3. How to proceed if i need to upload an Excel file which consists of number of different inputs and system needs to check all of the one after the other and then output should be available in an Excel file.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

NarsiReddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NarsiReddy,

1, Your web interface must be a function module(Provider) which is from other system, so if that function module have input parameter, then the generated proxy class will have. Yes, it`s obtained from downloaded WSDL or URL.

2, yes, available.

3, Firstly using OLE to read data into itab from Excel and close it, Secondly call method of proxy class to get the output itab, Thirdly using OLE to write data to Excel.

OLE is a technical skill to operate Excel, you can refer this linkExcel with SAP - An overview - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Archer

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.