Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PRFI Step - KOKEY FROM ROT NOT FOUND IN 'KONTI' TABLE

kapil_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing an error while running expense report through PRFI T-code. Error message is observed only for this expense report.

Rejected trip:          PerNo.:

KOKEY from ROT not found in 'Konti' table          3

Please share your suggestions to overcome this. Existing link on internet were not very helpful. Error screenshot is attached.

-Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

it would help if you could put down the links which you already looked through which didn't help you.

Have you checked the following suggestions from Michael yet?:

Basically, one of your settlement items doesn't have a cost assignment, that's the problem (I assume misconfigured customizing).

Cheers, Lukas

kapil_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas

Yes I checked link from Michael that you copied.

Based on inputs present in link, I asked ABAP to check BADIs etc. No progress so far.

This expense report has usual expense types, which are widely used. I am not sure what could be reason for this error. Same report has 3 versions so far, and it posted successfully in past.

Now while processing - I am getting error. We are using customized version of PRFI T-Code.

-Regards

Kapil

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

you say the Report has worked in the past. Is the error only ocurring for a single trip or for all trips you try to create a posting run for?

What do you mean with "customized version of PRFI". Have you modified the program? Or are you using a transaction variant? Please be more specific what you mean with "customized version of PRFI".

You should trace with Transaction ANST in case this is a standard problem and there are corrections available.

I still assume there's a problem with the cost assignment or you have misconfigured your wage types, but if you haven't changed anything there and the program worked in the past makes my assumption unlikely. 😕

Cheers, Lukas

kapil_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas

Error is occuring for this particular trip only. This trip has several versions and I see it created accounting document earlier.

We do not use t-code PRFI, rather we use t-code Z_XX_PRFI. Basically we don't use standard SAP program. This program executes in background job and selects all settled trips and tries to create posting run. We process volume of trips every day. This background job runs thrice daily.

I am not aware about ANST.

-Regards

Kapil

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

if you use a custom program then I can't really relate to the problem. Could be anything.

In this case ANST won't help you either.

You have to analyze directly beginning at the functional error, i.e. there is a cost assignment missing for one or more of your ROT line items and you need to find out why.

Check TA PRTE Tables ROT and KONTI.

Cheers, Lukas