cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody explain to me the step by step procedure for creating time statement? I've tried the PT61 transaction code, but when I the report is empty. I haven't found anything about a step by step procedure on the web or on the SAP help.

Thank you so much, kind regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mimma,

by the PT61 tcode you can only visualize the time statement created by the last time evaluation run.

First you need  to run time evalutation by PT60 tcode at least once for the selected employee .

If instead you want to create a custom time statement, you need to use PE51 tcode.

Best regards.

Giampiero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Giampiero. Do I have to run time evaluation (PT60) for every employee? Please can you guide me step by step?

Thank you.

Kind Regards.

Mimma

0 Kudos

Yes Mimma, run time evalutation by PT60 t-code for the employees for which you want to create the time statement, then go to the PT61 t-code, select the personnel number, the period for which you want to create the time statement form and the form name, you should see the time statement created by time evaluation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested if you want to view the time statement you have to execute the time evaluation and then only result tables (Cluster tables) will get updated later you can view the time statement.

Regards

Venkatesh