Did you mean: 

DC ?

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

I have two DC Groups with Same Operation as attachment point -

DC1 – Para1  attached at Operation

DC2 –Para2 attached at Operation

When I press the DC500 at the POD I need to control which Para1/Para2 should appear first how can I do that ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sort the list by DC group name and name them starting with numbers. 01_... and 02_...

Or you can use another sorting field available in the list.

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you considered having both the parameters collected within single data collection group.  That way the parameters could be sequenced within the DC group.

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I had consider that but the requirement is such that I need to control Para1 or Para2 with DC groups I cant combine both parameter into one DC Group.

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to chnage the Activity rule for DC500 - PROCESS_ALL_DC_GROUPS to True?

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

PROCESS_ALL_DC_GROUPS = TRUE will allow me to collect both PARA1 and PARA2

but I want PARA1 one to invoke first as of now I am getting PARA2 and then PARA1

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

SAP ME seems to sort alphabetically so I don't think there is an easy way to solution this.

The DC Collection  sorts the rows on  operation step Id 1st and then DC Group Revision 2nd, so I suppose you could have Param 1 as Rev a and Param 2 as rev b and change the list to sort on Rev 1st.

Alternatively the sort can be on parameter or group description so you could solution that way.