cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool is not created when using Print from Adobe Toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem with the print-buttons.

I have created an AdobeForm. In the preview of this Adobe Form, if I print the document with the standard SAP-Print-Button I get the table "spoolids" OKAY with FP_JOB_CLOSE -> I have in this table the document that has been printed.

The problem is, when I print the document using the toolbar of Adobe, I get this table empty! So I do not know if the user has printed the document or not... and that is giving me problems with an archiv that we have (printed documents)

I tried to deactivate the print-button in the toolbar, but I do not get it. I don´t have more ideas.

I am doing this with FP_JOB_OPEN, then CALL adobe_form and then FP_JOB_CLOSE. The parameters for Job_Open are:

ls_outputpar-nodialog = 'X'.
  ls_outputpar-preview  = lv_preview.
  ls_outputpar-reqnew   = 'X'.
  ls_outputpar-dest     = lv_dest.
  ls_outputpar-copies   = lv_copies.
  ls_outputpar-arcmode  = lv_arcmode.
  ls_outputpar-reqimm   = 'X'.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure what kind of button do you mean? Can you share an screen and highlight it?

Worst case would be to modify the gui status itself, but there will be an way after we have identify your button

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

thanks for your reply, still not getting this button to spool...

Thank you.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

this button is from the frontend pc. You are not able to track anything about this in SAP.

You are not able to set a listener to it. only chance I see is to add a button in the frame (marked green) and tell the users, that they have to use this one.

But to add there an button, you need to modify the function-group and do some coding.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

thanks again for your reply. And can I disable this button somehow? I tried with some javascripts in the AdobeForm but I could not get it. The only way to disable this button was using the parameter "noprint" in the JOB_OPEN, but this disables the SAP-Standard-Button as well...

Best regards.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I know a tricky thing. But maybe this provides you the solution.

I'm not sure if it works, but if you set your own button on top and do some custom code to print it

and

at the same time you set the no print flag could end in just one button the user can press to print it and you are able to track it.

Just a thought and do not got the time to test it at them moment.

Let me know if this works in that way.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

well I checked this out, and it could be a solution. How could I implement a new button? I saw that the programm is SAPLFPCOMP and the Status is HTMLPRINTER, but it asks me for an access key... There is no "user-exit" or something that I can use without using access keys?

If I can modify somehow thie function pbo_html_control  in the include LFPCOMPPRV of SAPLFPCOMP, it would be ok as well. The problem is I am a little bit new with user-exits or "standard" modifications.

Thank you very much for your help.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

you need to registrate the object as modified in your system with a authorized S-User. But before you do that, ask the responsible person if it is ok.

This week I'm off so if you get in trouble let me know and we can figure that out next week.

~Florian

Answers (0)