Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Init 0CO_OM_OPA_6

former_member298288
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i start the full upload infopackage fot the datasource 0CO_OM_OPA_6 , i get the correct numbre of records(10 records), but when i start the init delta for the same datasource(Wihe same criteria of selection) i get the missing records (6 records)

Can you help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crossmen,

This is because when you do a FULL load on the datasource it considers the complete range without considering any safety limits.

For FI/CO datasources, there is a safety limit consideration during initialization which is handled by tables BWOM2_SAFETY and BWOM2_TIMEST. As per standards the BWOM2_SAFETY has a timelimit safety of 2 hours so any records which is created withing 2 hour prior to time you extract will not be considered in INIT load.

Second consideration is of BWOM2_TIMEST during initialization. Here whenever you initialize the datasource it checks the timestamp of last successfull delta or initialization for this datasource in table BWOM2_TIMEST. And that time is taken as upper limit of dataselection. this is a safety feature provided with FI/CO datasources which are based on timestamp table.

For example, if you have a last successful delta on 10/1/2014 and you are initializating datasource again on 10/14/2014, then in this case the initial limits of the datasource will be low = 'start of time' and high = 10/1/2014. and it will not consider any record that is created after 10/1/2014.

So as soon as after initialization you trigger a delta all the records that are created after 10/1/2014 will be considered in this delta.

So I recommend that you initialize the datasource even when you are missing 6 recrods and then trigger a delta. I am sure youwill receive missing 6 records in delta.

Please let me know if there are questions.

Regards

Amit

PS: Please excuse spell mistakes (have to rush for a meeting).

former_member298288
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to run Full load info pack and see the record count.

At soruce side, T code - RSA3, run your data source in full mode and see the record count.

at RSA#, try to increase display and extractor calls.

After full load, run init without data transfer and set delta pointer.

next time onwarsd you can sue delta info pack.

Thanks