cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Pay & Time Profiles

Former Member

Hi Experts

I have a scenario whereby in some cases a  consultant will work on the public holiday.

This customer are wanting if a consultant works on project task on a public holiday, that the hours worked will be credited toward a quote time account either "Alternative" leave or "time in lieu time" account. Can this be achieved in ByDesign? using time profile and premium pay rules.

Thank you for help

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Yes, if employee has worked for more then defined hours, this can be compensated monetarily, as well as with time off in lieu of the overtime worked.

Can you please check below help center documents.

1- Premium Pay - <Country> – Configuration Guide

2- Configuration: Maintain Premium Pay Rules

3- Configuration: Maintain Premium Pay Types

4- Example of Premium Pay Settings

5- Configuration: Maintain Time Recording Profile

This documents will provide you step by step guide on how to set up the system and how this can be achieved.

I hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harshal.

The customer do not pay overtime or an extra monetarily value for employees who work on public holiday. I'm assuming I can set up the rules to update the Alternative Leave "Time Account" instead of a time off in lieu.

Than you

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Yes, you could set up the rules such that it will update alternative leave account when employee works on public holiday or work more then the agreed hours.

Let me know if you need further inputs. If the your query is addressed, Please mark this thread as answered.

Regards,

Harshal

Former Member

Hi Harshal.

I have set up my rule but it seem to no be working for me

I have set up the following. Does this look right to you. Thank you once again