Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost opportunity analysis

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My client wants to see lost opportunity analysis in webui screen.Can this be achieved without BI(since BI is out of scope in our project).

Can pipeline performance management address lost opportunity analysis?

Please reply.

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

Yes you do not need BI. You can do it with Pipeline performanace analysis. Use Target to date or closing date analysis. In the filter one can set the Status as Lost  and one can get the Lost opportunities  when user sets a timelimit eg:for quarter3 .or from jan to march .

Regards

sai

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the quick  and useful response.As and when I am selecting pipeline performance management from navigation bar its throwing an error"error during determination of org assignment of user" and am not able to see any opportunities in the graph.Pls help me how to resolve this one so that I can look into closing date analysis and target to date analysis.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

Kindly  assign the user with which you have logged in to the crm system to an Organisational model. If u do not have nay org model, create a new org model,  and click on assign Employee/User in the Org model and assign the user with which you have logged  in to the crm sytem.  now go to PPm analaysis and check the error would have been gone.

Alos make sure the user you have logged in is assigned to a BP of type Employee responsible. If NOT ASSIGN THE USER in the Identifiaction tab in Bp  .

Note:during creation of org model, select Head of the org unit check box- to indicate that employee in the org acts like a manager.

Reward with points if answer is useful.

Regards

sai

Answers (0)