SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task list is not updating in /DBM/TM_VT transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Team,

I am able to create DBM Service Order, there I assigned Oabor value to the Task and Job. And also the Order is released.

But while doing the time clocking in /DBM/TM_VT Transaction code, Order nuber is coming but in the Task field, no task list is shown.

Note: Material is Service mateial and the UM is Min. The code for the time clocking is already maintained. MRS is not at all activated and we are not using that.

Can any one help me on resolving this issue.? Award points will be given. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joachim_kirstein
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is checking if there is a task <> 00000 and if there is an item valid for time recording.

Therefore status TIMEBOOK_CONFIRM of item is checked.

If status of an item of the task is A or B task will be displayed in F4 list in /DBM/TM_VT.

Coding (DBM 700):

Class /DBM/TM_VT_DATA method GET_TASKS_FROM_ORDER and

class /DBM/CL_OE_STATUS method GET_ITEM.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Joachim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joachim_kirstein
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is checking if there is a task <> 00000 and if there is an item valid for time recording.

Therefore status TIMEBOOK_CONFIRM of item is checked.

If status of an item of the task is A or B task will be displayed in F4 list in /DBM/TM_VT.

Coding (DBM 700):

Class /DBM/TM_VT_DATA method GET_TASKS_FROM_ORDER and

class /DBM/CL_OE_STATUS method GET_ITEM.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi Kirstein,

Thank you for the above information. It was very useful.

In my case, the the status for  TIMEBOOK_CONFIRM is not checked. Means, in the order staus over view, i am not able to see the TIMEBOOK_CONFIRM.

What could be the issue for this. I have not done any changes for the standard settings. This event is not appearing in the Event list of the order also, though its is maintain in the configuraition.

Note: In my system, materila group 90 is not existing to miantain for the labor material. And also the condition types (Q****) are not existing in the SD list of condition types. I think, need to activate the BC set /DBM/ERP1000N. Is it so?

Kindly help me in reoslving this issue. Thanks in advance.

Thank you.

Nagaprasad