cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to suppress F2/ZF2 Billing document creation for delivery type LF from a specific order type

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that needs to suppress or stop the creation of F2/ZF2 invoice for a delivery with delivery type 'LF',moreso the it will only be restricted to a specific reference type of order document.

Example: I created an order ZOR, from that order I created a delivery which will be billed. billing document F2 and ZF2 will not be allowed to be created.

Is it possible to place a logic in the copy control of LF to F2 and LF to ZF2?

Please let know on where can I place the logic to stop the creation of F2 and ZF2 documents?

Thanks alot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

On the delivery creation side you could set a billing block (LIKP-FAKSK) under your own conditions.
Likewise on the billing side you could copy one of the standard billing requirements (VOFM)
and add your check in your custom requirement.
Delivery related billing is carried out here:

LV60AA22 -> form FAKTURA_LIEFERBEZOGEN

* Lesen Kopiertabelle TVCPF

if *tvcpf-fkarn ne xfkart or *tvcpf-lfarv ne likp-lfart.

select single * from tvcpf into *tvcpf

where fkarn = xfkart

and   auarv = space

and   lfarv = likp-lfart

and   fkarv = space

and   pstyv = space.

if sy-subrc ne 0.

* Prüfen Bedingungen lt. TVCPF

if *tvcpf-grbed ne 0.

bedmodul-nr = *tvcpf-grbed.                  >>> header routine

* Lieferposition mit Referenzauftrag

perform fakturaposi_lieferbezogen.       >>> item routine

You have the billing type and reference delivery type in *tvcpf so you could check the contents
under your conditions and issue an error message to stop the billing.

Hope it helps
Kind regards
Brian

0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your reply.

I think this is also possible? I would add the logic you stated above and use the logic below instead.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN_ALLG USING

VBRP
-VBELN SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE

SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE

SY
-SUBRC = 4.

0 Kudos

Hi You will have a unique entry in the copy control table (TVCPF) so I guess you can implement any check you like to make sure billing cannot be carried out for that order type. I suppose you will ultimately have to create a billing document though ? If the item is billing relevant and you don't bill it
you will build up infinite numbers of unresolved entries in the VKDFS table.

A blanket check that will always fail will mean these entries can never be invoiced.
I am not sure of the requirement but of course you can implement many way of achieving the goal just to be aware of side effects. You should perhaps have a custom item category without billing relevance if you do not intend to bill them.

Kind regards
Brian  

0 Kudos

Thats true Brian, if the delivery to be billed is not one of the order types specified in the requirement then it will be billed else, the billing will not be relevant and will not be billed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This has been resolved.  Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just remove copy control for delivery to billing LF to F2/ZF2.

0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

Removing the the copy control LF to F2/ZF2 will also affect the whole process of billing creation. What I would like is to restrict the creation of F2 and ZF2 from a specifc order type.

Thanks.