cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garnishments issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have an issue wherein garnishment order's was delimited in Sep 2014, but this entry was made on April 2014. The order was paid in full on Aug 14. However we can see that there has been a deduction in Oct 2014, even though all was fully repaid earlier. Can you please advise what could be the reason ?

Regards

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved, applied OSS note - 0001908992

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

If you can share some screen shots of the MD and RT it might be helpful to analyze.

BR

Upen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upen, Which all screens in MD ?

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

The screen shots of where the records were delimited and the RT Table where the deduction has taken place will be good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upen

I may not be able to share the screenshots due to privacy, however, I can share my I/ps.

• The given garnishment order is still active in the system with end date as that of Sept 2014. However, the balance was cleared on July 2014.
  • No other garnishments deductions happened after July 2014
  • Under RT table, /G wage types are getting calculated for Oct 2014 only. If I try to run payroll for other period, no garnishments are getting deducted.

Also when I see Pay off regular amount under GRSEQ, there is a value populated under amount due, which is not populated for any other fields from July to September 2014

• GRSEQ - Sequence of garnishment orders for pay off
  • GrNo No GPrio RcvdDate   OPrio LimAttr  Limit     AmountDue Equal SC 216ID
    0003 01 800   20140314   012   1            200          200                  1        0001

My main curiosity is why is that the deductions were not happening from July to Oct and then all of a sudden, it is happening in Oct period. Please advise. Thank you.

P.S: at the start of order date in March 2014, there was a stopped payment as well.

Regards

Neha