cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does BRFplus UI support Blue Crystal Design?

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OSS notes 2027218 and 2000125 introduced Blue Crystal Design für WDA applications and you can set them using an URL parameter. The notes change quite often and are not translated but they introduce some restrictions:

• Supported from NetWeaver 7.40 Support Package 08 (SAP_UI 740 SP08)
  • The use is only allowed for Floorplan Manager Applications (FPM) using the OVP or GAF floorplans.
  • The use is allowed only for applications that support "SAP Blue Crystal"

So my question is whether BRFplus/DSM support this UI and what are the prerequsites?

Best Regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good question! I am also puzzled to some degree.

In the application we do not code on theming and theming should not have any impact on functionality. Therefore, it should work for BRFplus/DSM and for many other applications, too. I can imagine that some applications mix WebDynpro with other UI technologies (e.g. in an using native HTML in an island). Then, theming may be a problem.

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. I'll wait until the OSS notes about BlueCrystal and WDA externally visible and in case of restictions (only support of FPM or UR Problems) I'll pass the question to the WDA people.

Cheers and have a great day,

Tobias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

try to pass parameter "sap-theme=sap_bluecrystal" to your URL. But don't expect too much. I get a better result on NW7.40SP6 as on SP7.

Cheers

Daniel

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the Unified Rendereing problematic in WDA is still there - especially when working with IE10:/

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is it any better in Chrome? I'm finding more and more I'm switching to Chrome....

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes - I made the experience that IE10 and IE8 have much more Unified Renedring problems and Chrome is much faster.