SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between SAP CRM Contract Number and ISU Contract Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the logical relationshiup between the SAP CRM contract number to ISU contract number in the SAP tables as I am unable to view the transaction in tcode CRMD_ORDER with the ISU contract number in the transaction id field.

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

as for all questions of this type I'd like to ask you why you need this information on the table level. If you want to use the information in a custom program or methof you should rather use the BOL objects to read this kind of information instead of selecting from the tables directly.

Christian

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

try t-cd: CRM_ISU_ORDER_READ in CRM.

also, in ISU contract you can see the CRM transaction number where the CRM product number is displayed.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Check table EVER_CRMQ in ISU.

It will give you the link b/w ISU contarct and the CRM transaction number.

Thanks,

Amlan

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan

I just checked the table mentioned by Amlan, and it's very sparsely populated in our system.

in ECC  the EVERH table has the CRM GUID along with both the ISU contract and ISU installation number, and in CRM there's a couple of useful tables

CRMD_ISUEXTA4 has the GUID and ISU contract number

CRMV_ISU_INDEX_H has the transaction id (OBJECT_ID) and the ISU contract number and the GUID.

Cheers

Astrid

0 Kudos

Hi CRM Guest,

You need to first give the ISU Contract Number in CRMD_ISUEXT4.

Then take the guid from there and give it in CRMD_ORDERADM_I.

This will give you the header guid.

Give this in CRMD_ORDERADM_H.

Cheers,

Devashish

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

as for all questions of this type I'd like to ask you why you need this information on the table level. If you want to use the information in a custom program or methof you should rather use the BOL objects to read this kind of information instead of selecting from the tables directly.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Class : CL_CRM_ISU_ORDER_INFO

Will give you all details related to CRM ISU Contracts POD.

Use method : GET_ISUEXT to get the ISU Contract Number from Item Guid.

User : GET_ORDERADM_H to get CRM Header details.